RECon Asia-Pacific Conference 2018
◀ Go back to calendar page
Join other delegates in the dazzling capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, for four days of networking, deal making, professional development, ICSC’s Asia-Pacific Awards Ceremony and much more!
RECon Asia-Pacific is the premier event in the region to network with the leaders of the retail real estate industry, to develop your professional skills and to discover new business opportunities. Much more than just commercial entities, successful shopping centres and retailers help build communities, fuel local economies and inspire innovation. To guarantee your future in the retail real estate industry you must continually ensure that your shopping centre and stores deliver an experience beyond the simple purchase of goods and services. RECon Asia-Pacific will provide inspirational vision and the practical advice you need to succeed.
- Tuesday, 23 October: Michael Brown, Partner – Consumer and Retail Practice, A.T. Kearney, USA
- Wednesday, 24 October: Mike Atkin, President of Retail Design Institute Hong Kong, Director, HEAD Architecture and Design Limited
Access to the full conference includes: Welcome Cocktail Reception, all conference sessions, keynote presentations, two lunches, Awards Night Reception and Awards Night Dinner, NextGen Cocktail & Networking Reception*.
*The NextGen activities are open to individuals 40 years old and younger who are recent graduates or within the first few years of their careers. Participation is free-of-charge, however, participants must have been registered for RECon Asia-Pacific. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis to registered delegates.
Session topics include:
- Retail Places – The Future Is Not What It Used To Be!
- Farewell “Bricks vs. Clicks”
- Say Hello To Your New Neighbours
- Should We Continue To Develop Shopping Centres?
- Retail at Its Best
- Sorry, It’s Not Cosmetic Surgery
- Engaged To The Mall
- Applause For Avant Garde
- Inside Outlets
Three Unique Study Tours on Monday, 22 October**:
- Study Tour #1: Suria KLCC, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Lot 10
- Study Tour #2: Central Market, Publika Shopping Gallery, 1 Utama Shopping Centre
- Study Tour #3: Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens Mall, Sunway Pyramid
** Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis to registered delegates. Pre-registration is required and a separate fee applies. To participate in the Study Tours, you must be registered for RECon Asia-Pacific.
For more information, visit icsc.org.