About the Author
Mark Coronna is Area Managing Partner and CMO with Chief Outsiders, a U.S.-based leading fractional CMO firm specializing in mid-size company growth. He focuses on building diversified revenue and profit streams, sales pipeline improvements, strategic marketing planning, and digital transformation. More info at ChiefOutsiders.com.
Sometimes businesses neglect marketing initiatives that will benefit them long term for the sake of doing what’s most expedient. And unpredictable events, like the current COVID-19 pandemic, make it painfully clear that we must prioritize digital initiatives so they are in place when we need them most.
The Holiday Edition - Part 2
People on the Move
- JLL Mines for Recruitment Gold with The Mom Project on January 8, 2020
- Strategic Mallcomm Appointment at Toolbox on September 11, 2019
- What’s Your Holiday Recruitment Strategy? on September 11, 2019
- Boxpark London Calling on February 7, 2019
- Graham Bialek Joins Primaris Management on February 7, 2019
- Broadway Sydney Shoppers Get a Happy Place on February 5, 2020
- Stepping Up to the Plate on November 20, 2019
- New Bayfair Eatery Celebrates Fusion Cuisine on September 4, 2019
- A Sign of the Times: Entertainment Anchors on July 3, 2019
- New Horizon Mall Opens Doors for Local Retailers on May 15, 2019