John T. Riordan School for Retail Real Estate Professionals
◀ Go back to calendar page
ICSC’s John T. Riordan School for Retail Real Estate Professionals offers dynamic learning environments coupled with real-world business scenarios that enhance your business practices.
Registration will open late March 2019!
For 2019’s program, we’re heading to Scottsdale, AZ, for a full-immersion professional development experience.
This five-day program provides innovative curriculum that gives students an opportunity to plan, problem solve and negotiate industry opportunities and challenges with the support of global industry practitioners as well as peers from diverse disciplines and experience levels.
Participants will master core concepts, share ideas and identify successful strategies alongside colleagues from around the world.
- Leadership Institute: Focusing on – Leading Teams & Organizations & Envisioning a Future in Times of Disruption
- Development, Design and Construction Level I: The Development Process
- Leasing Level I: Closing the Deal
- Leasing Level II: Obtaining and Retaining the Right Tenants
- Management Level I: The Complete Management Tool Kit
- Management Level II: Managing the Asset
- Marketing Level I: Creating Value Through Marketing
- Marketing Level II: Developing Strategic Marketing Plans and Measuring Results
The ICSC Foundation offers five scholarships to attend the John T. Riordan School for Retail Real Estate Professionals. Each scholarship covers airfare, hotel accommodations, tuition, and associated fees. Visit the John T. Riordan Professional Education Scholarships page here.
For more information, please contact: